Welcome to Denture Essentials Australia, trading as Denture Essentials ("Denture Essentials"). These Terms of Service (the "Terms") govern your use of our website, products, and services. By accessing or using any part of our website, products, or services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using our website, products, or services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all of these Terms, you may not access or use our website, products, or services.
In these Terms, the following words and phrases have the following meanings:
"Content" means any text, images, videos, audio, or other materials that are posted on or made available through our website, products, or services. "User" means any person who accesses or uses our website, products, or services.
3. License to Use
We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use our website, products, and services for your personal use only. This license does not include the right to:
- Reproduce, modify, or distribute any Content without our prior written consent
- Use any Content for commercial purposes
- Create derivative works from any Content
- Remove or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Content
4. User Conduct
You agree to use our website, products, and services in a manner that is lawful, responsible, and non-offensive. You agree not to:
- Post or transmit any Content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or otherwise objectionable
- Post or transmit any Content that you do not have the right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
- Post or transmit any Content that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful or disruptive code
- Interfere with or disrupt our website, products, or services
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through our website, products, or services
- Use our website, products, or services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms
We may terminate your access to our website, products, or services at any time, for any reason, without notice.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website, products, and services are provided in the condition they are in at the time of use and availability. We do not make any promises, express or implied, about the operation of our website, products, or services, or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website, products, or services. You accept the sole risk of using our website, products, and services.
7. Limitation of Liability
We will not be responsible for any damages of any kind that arise from your use of our website, products, or services, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from or out of your use of our website, products, or services, or your violation of these Terms.
9. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
10. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your use of our website, products, and services. Any other agreements or understandings, whether oral or written, between you and us with respect to your use of our website, products, and services are hereby superseded and cancelled.
No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both you and us.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck from these Terms and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
All notices and other communications hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given when delivered in person, upon the first business day following deposit in the mail, postage prepaid, certified or registered, return receipt requested, addressed as follows:
If to us:
Denture Essentials Australia
PO Box 777
Tweed Heads NSW 2485